At any time, we welcome and encourage visits to our school. Appointments may be arranged through our Advancement Director, Mrs. Annette Fitzgerald by phoning the school office at (225) 344-4100.
The 2017 HFS Open House will be held Thursday, February 2, 2017 during our Catholic School's Week celebration. We will offer tours and informational sessions throughout the day (8:00 am to 2:00 pm) to all prospective families.
Registration for 2017-2018 School Year will begin in February. Registration fees will be due February 24, 2017. Student fees and Technology fees will be due March 24, 2017. Maintenance fee will be due April 24, 2017. Tuition must be paid in full by May 30, 2017 or you must make arrangements through the Gulf Coast Bank & Trust tuition loan program.
Criteria for Admission
Holy Family School adheres to the following admissions policy adopted by the Holy Family School Board.
- Students who have completed the previous year at HFS (K-8)
- Brothers or sisters of presently enrolled students from Holy Family Parish or past
graduates whose parents are practicing Catholic contributing members of the parish.
- Children of active parishioners of Holy Family Parish who graduated from
other Catholic schools (K-12)(K-8)
- Children of other active parishioners of Holy Family Parish*
- Brother or sister of presently enrolled students at HFS whose parents are active
parishioners of St. John the Baptist or Immaculate Conception Church Parish
- Children of active parishioners** of St. John the Baptist or Immaculate Conception Church
Parishes who graduated from other Catholic schools (in descending order from graduation
from a Catholic high school to graduation from a Catholic elementary school)
- Children of other active parishioners of St. John the Baptist or Immaculate Conception Parish
- Children of faculty members
- Children of active parishioners of other Catholic Church parishes
- Non-Catholic children whose parents allow them to participate in the school's religious
education program other than the reception of the sacraments
- Brothers and sisters of non-Catholic students who are presently enrolled
- Observation of Time & Talent Program of 16 hours per family.
*Holy Family Parishioners: those who are registered members of Holy Family Parish.
**Active parishioners: those parents who attend Mass regularly and contribute to the support of the Church.
***Non-Discriminatory statement under Open House Tab