At any time, we welcome and encourage visits to our school. Appointments may be arranged through our Advancement Director, Mrs. Annette Fitzgerald by phoning the school office at (225) 344-4100.
The 2021 HFS Open House will be held Thursday, February 4,
Registration for 2021-2022 School Year will begin February 4, 2021. Registration fees will be due no later than February 26, 2021, for existing students. The Student fee will be due April 23, 2021. Tuition must be paid in full by May 31,
Criteria for Admission
Holy Family School adheres to the following admissions policy adopted by the Holy Family School Board.
- Students who have completed the previous year at HFS (K-8)
- Brothers or sisters of presently enrolled students from Holy Family Parish or past
graduates whose parents are practicing Catholic contributing members of the parish.
- Children of active parishioners of Holy Family Parish who graduated from
other Catholic schools (K-12)(K-8)
- Children of other active parishioners of Holy Family Parish*
- Brother or sister of presently enrolled students at HFS whose parents are active
parishioners of St. John the Baptist or Immaculate Conception Church Parish
- Children of active parishioners** of St. John the Baptist or Immaculate Conception Church
Parishes who graduated from other Catholic schools (in descending order from graduation
from a Catholic high school to graduation from a Catholic elementary school)
- Children of other active parishioners of St. John the Baptist or Immaculate Conception Parish
- Children of faculty members
- Children of active parishioners of other Catholic Church parishes
- Non-Catholic children whose parents allow them to participate in the school’s religious
education program other than the reception of the sacraments
- Brothers and sisters of non-Catholic students who are presently enrolled
- Observation of Time & Talent Program of 16 hours per family.
*Holy Family Parishioners: those who are registered members of Holy Family Parish.
**Active parishioners: those parents who attend Mass regularly and contribute to the support of the Church.