When submitting a completed application, the following documentation must be presented:
- Board of Health Certification of Birth
- Certification of Baptism
- Updated immunization records (Holy Family School does not accept waivers)
- Social Security card
- Academic records (latest report card, last year’s full report card)
- Disciplinary record form completed by previous school administration
- Standardized test scores and/or special needs testing (Academic, Gifted)
- Legal certified court documents regarding custody situations
- Transfer Student Discipline Record
*Applications are not considered complete if they are not accompanied by the necessary documentation and registration fee of $200.00.
* Full and open disclosure of records and academic, medical, and behavioral history is required. Failure to do so may result in non-acceptance or the immediate dismissal of the student from HFS. HFS may not be required to meet any special conditions or accommodations not disclosed at registration. HFS does not accept students who have been expelled from another school.
Returning students will be sent home with a fee schedule and envelope on Thursday, February 3. The registration fee of $200.00 per child will be due by February 25, 2022.
**Any student that has an outstanding balance on tuition for the current year is not able to register for the upcoming school year. In keeping with the mission of Holy Family School, arrangements may potentially be made with the business office in certain situations.